A professionally managed let has many advantages, providing support and reassurance for all those involved. Tenants and landlords will benefit from legal compliance, a mediator and a point-of-contact that sets a professional tone from day one.
We’re often asked ‘why should I choose your fully managed service?’ so we’ve provided our top 6 reasons:-
Benefits for landlords:
- Compliance is guaranteed – when you use Aspire we’ll ensure your let is legal, covering aspects of gas, electrical, fire, carbon monoxide and Legionnaire’s safety, as well as EPCs and licenses, where required.
- Monies are handled correctly – following correct financial procedures is essential, and Aspire will look after every facet, including registering deposits with an approved scheme, handling non-refundable admin fees and advance payments, collecting rent and chasing arrears.
- Maintenance is managed – Aspire takes care of planned and emergency maintenance, so landlords aren’t troubled by minor grumbles, such as a leaky tap, or unplanned repairs, which often strike at unsociable hours.
Benefits for tenants
- There are professional reporting lines – tenants renting a professionally managed property through Aspire benefit from a formal channel of communication provided by a team of experts and not an unknown individual.
- Professional standards are set– tenants are reassured by agents who belong to a trade body. Aspire’s offices are registered with ARLA [Association of Residential Letting Agents] or NALS [National Letting Scheme], and we are members of TDS for deposit protection and The Ombudsman Scheme – following strict procedures as a result.
- Rogue landlords are avoided – Aspire will only work with reliable landlords who offer fit-for-habitation properties. Regular property inspections and reporting ensures tenancies are professionally conducted.
If you’d like to switch to our full property management service or you are a tenant looking exclusively for professionally managed properties to rent, contact Aspire today.